- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Drain apricots, reserving juice.
- Cut apricots into 1/2-in. slices; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth.
- Stir in preserves and vinegar until combined; pour into skillet.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add apricots and chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Prep Time: 0 min Cook Time: 0 min Ready in: 0 min
Saucy Apricot Chicken Recipe courtesy of .